Friday, February 01, 2008

Do you need a Small Business Loan?

I got a friend who plans to put up a business. She wanted to have me as her partner. We already planned of how the business will be. We already know where to get our capital. We will share the same amount to start our business.

Last year, I was so sure where to get my funds. I thought we will not be needing a small business loan. But everything changed at the start of this year. Our company stocks went down. Peso got stronger. Market went down. Recession is starting. I don't know where the market is going now.

My forecasted stock sale proceeds is now reduced by more than a half. If we will be pursuing our plans, I think I need to get a small business loan. Right now I still don't know where to go. I tried searching the net and found about AFSloan. I think they have the best offer in town because they offer small business loan without any application fee and hidden charges. Unfortunately, they don't offer these kind of loan in the Philippines. Do you have any recommendation for small business loan provider?

No comments: