Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Pre-Valentine Date

After work, Hubby and I met with a friend in Starbucks in Festival Mall. We're suppose to have dinner in Serye because we would like to try their Boneless Crispy Pata. Unfortunately, they were already closed @ 9:30pm. KAINIS!

We just went to CONGGO GRILL in WEST GATE but they are also closed. Waah. I was craving for a Bulalo since yesterdaypero wala kaming makainan. Huhuhu.

There is Leslie's in Alabang but we don't want to eat there because of a bad experience on their service. We're then just left with 3 choices - Mcdo, Chowking and Jollibee. We didn't choose Mcdo because our lunch was also from Mcdo. We don't like Chowking because... we just don't feel like eating their dishes today. We just had our pre-valentine dinner date in Jollibee. I had a palabok Chix Meal while hubby had a 2-pc Burger Steak Meal. While eating, I kept on teasing hubby for a very nice valentine date. Hehehe.

Actually, hubby and I don't really celebrate Valentines ever since we went steady. I don't know why. Maybe because... we normally celebrate our GF/BF and Wedding monthsary. But still.... wanna greet everybody a HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY!!!!!

No comments: