Friday, February 08, 2008

Sunday - Early Valentines Day

Last Sunday, even lthough hubby was sick, he insisted that we go for a lunch date. We've eaten in Tony Roma's in ATC. It was both our 1st time there. I was able to dine in Tony Roma's in the US way way back 2001. Can't compare anymore. Hehehe. We had two 1/2 slab baby back ribs and soup of the day. Hubby had a coke in can and I had my Strawberry Icetea. We were so full after the BIG Lunch. Hehehe.

Then, hubby went to Nokia. It seems like we have to wait for a long time. He just ask me to go around by myself para di ako mainip. So there I go. I shopped alone but siempre nag-kuripot pa rin. I was to buy the following:
Fashion Necklace - P100 (ATC tiangge)
Black Folder Organizer - P88 (88 store)
HK pouch bag/organizer - P88 (88 store)
Slippers - P80 (Banana Peel)

I don't know why I was so tired. We left ATC early. We just bought Tall Hot Choco and Short Caramel Macchiatto in Starbucks before finally leaving for only P20. Hehehe (with the P200 GC - gift of our director to Ariel).

We got home @ 4pm. Took a nap then attended the 5pm mass. We had an early dinner and we're early to bed. I was really feeling tired by then.

No comments: