Tuesday, February 19, 2008

My 1st EB for 2008 & Latest LOs

Hubby and I attended SE's FEB EB in Nette's Place. We arrived a little past 1pm....just in time for lunch. Hehehe. It was nice to see old and new faces. Saw two hubbies in the the place but they also left early. Ariel was not able to mingle with them. The demos were conducted by Candy, Cabbie and Donna. Learned a lot from them. I was almost tempted to buy alcohol inks.Well for now... it's still a NO NO. No budget for them. Maybe soon. I hope. My scrap stuffs are already earning dust because I was not scrapping lately.

Anyway... hubby and I were able to start a LO using a sketch from Em (Scrapbyte Feb'08).


I also shopped for some more stuffs:


From MLA & SH: Bazzill CS (brown & black), ATB PPS, MM Paint, Corner Adorner, See D's Stamps
From Liza: UHU Glue




I also got the Crop-a-Dile Pink case thru Cabbie.
Thanks Cabbie for bringing this.

Hmmm.... the best part of the EB was the Raffle and RAK Table.


I got to win the CE LEGACY CRAFTERS DOUBLE DECK SPECTRAFILE. Thanks to Nette for her generosity.


This are the things I got from the RAK table. Thanks to the owners of these stuffs.

Btw, last Sunday, I was able to finish 3 LOs:



This was a WIP since January. Finally...able to complete it



This is the LO that hubby & I started in Nette's Place



This is a 30min LO using the PPS and lace that I got from the RAK table.

Finally.... it's all coming back. Hehehe...

No comments: