Sunday, February 03, 2008

RECAP: Suuuuubrang Bising Wikend (January 18-20)

Sa sobrang busy ko.. I was not able to post this blog entry... Recap na lang natin. Hehehe.

It started on Friday (0118/08).... after work...
No....not after work...
Few hours after work.... (nag-meeting pa kasi sila)...
We had dinner in our favorite resto... Kuya Ian's Boss Ganai.
It was a treat by Ariel's Counterpart for their group.
And siempre... dakilang sabit ako. Hehehe....
Daming food...the usual...
Garlic Shrimp, Inihaw na Liempo, Steamed Tilapia,
Adobong pusit, Sinigang na Kanduli, Calamares...
But didn't eat a lot because I was so tired...
I am still learning on the other group...
My mind and body are all tired... hehehe
We got home few more minutes before 12mn after some kantahan.
Was so sleepy.... just did some evening rituals before going to bed.

SATURDAY - 01/19/08
Left home @ 10am for my planned hair rebond...
Hubby dropped me off to the salon - Dasma Cavite.
We're supposed to have a lunch date with his counterpart in Silang, Cavite.
His visitor does not want to eat pork so we thought of bringing him to LZM.
Pero.... di na nga ako sumama. Silang 2 na lang nag-lunch.
He just bought me siopao and drinks.
Hubby was back in the salon @ 3pm.
He had footspa and haircut while waiting for me.
My hair was done @ 5pm.
I was hungry that we took some pm snacks in the nearby KFC. Hehehe.
Then... we drove home to get some paper that he needs to give to his counterpart.
Then... drive ulit si hubby... this time going to Vivere Suites.
We fetched his counterpart so that we can go to the condo near Parque Spana. We were invited by another Expat for dinner.
Hay.... kain na naman. Hehehe.
While we are waiting for the other guests, they played cards/poker.

I don't know how to play cards so I just watched TV...hehehe.
Then... after some time... the other guests starts to come.
We started eating....
Once again... there were lots of foods...
Foods that are unknown to me... hehehe...
I don't know if they are Indian or Bangladesh Foods.
So far... they are good..... though new to my tastebuds...
He cooked all those foods...
Chicken in Olive oil....
Vege salad...
Lamb...don't know the name of the dish...with red sauce...
Mash Potato with cauliflower and yellow curry powder...
Rice.... from India....Very Thin and Long grain...
The best thing I had was the.... SB coffee in a bottle.. Hehehe.
After dinner... they played poker again... while me and some of the girls are chatting in the terrace...overlooking Alabang...We can see the French Corner... very clearly..
We went home @ 11pm... of course we still need to drop off Hubby's Friend. Hehehe.
And again... I was so tired...

The worst part was...
I woke up @ the middle of the night...yes... really middle of the night...
at 3pm... my tummy is aching... it seems that I have lots of air in my tummy... I tossed and turned... I could hear my tummy crunching... what's wrong with my tummy...huhuhu... hubby was just sleeping... 'di ko na ginising... I think.. I slept after an hour...


SUNDAY-01/20/08
Woke up @ 7am. We planned to attend a mass in Pasig @ 10am.
Pero di kami umabot. Bumili na lang kami ng Pich-pichi along C5 ext. before proceeding to my SIL/BIL's dental clinic. We waited until all their patients are gone before we go and have lunch in Jayjay's in Ortigas.
They discussed some matters about their family assets. I just listen coz I know I don't have any right about it. I just know where I stand.

At 2pm, after lunch, we met with a friend in Galleria to give some things. Then we drove her off back to her office.

Then... drive ulit... this time... to QC..we visited Mitch Sy's Store to pick up the items I bought online. Also got to buy some new stuffs. Hehehe.


Lagot... wala na naman sa budget ko ito.

Then... we drove again.... now going to Mayon to visit Hubby's Tito Augusto. We're not able to visit them last Xmas & New Year due to hectic schedule. We're also able to give the gifts to his nephews. Did some chatting with her aunt. We're not able to see his uncle because he was sleeping. We left their place passed 6pm.

Then.... we got a problem... di pa kami nakasimba.. We don't know where we can attend a mass. We just decided to drive to the church near MOA. Bahala na!

Buti na lang.... we're just in time... the mass is just getting started.. the priest is just marching going to the altar. Hay....thanks to GOD, everything was in place even though we are so tired.

After the mass, ayoko na sana mag MOA kasi pagod nako. But hubby insisted that we have a dinner date because... it was our BF/GF monthsary that day and the day before that was our wedding monthsary hehehe. I was not in the mood to eat because my tummy is still not feeling well. Pero... nagpapilit na din ako. Hehehe.

We ate in Don Hen... it was our 1st time to eat there... the two of us.
Never thought that their serving is that huge. We ordered a lot.
We were laughing all the way, when all our orders came. Hehehe.
We had...10inch DH pizza, Chicken Pesto, Calzone, Mozarella Cheese sticks and bottomless green IT.Wow... it was really a lot.
We thoughts that the Calzone is just like the size of Sbarro but it was doubled. The mozarella is not a stick.. it was like a 4-PC big sized nugget.
We're not able to finish them all.. we just brought them home. Hehehe. On our way home... we are still laughing and giggling kahit.... masama na pakiramdam namin.

Again... we are so tired that after the everning rituals... we slept... there's a whole week work ahead of us....

No comments: