Thursday, February 28, 2008

More LOs for 2008... Let's get it On

I had the mojo last week and able to finished the 3 simple LOs below. Pagpasensyahan nyo na po. ;-) . I just did what I can with the the time I have. Better have few simple LOs than none. Btw, most on the materials I used on my 2 LOs are from my scraps while the 3rd LO (New Year) were from the new stuffs that I received last week. Hehe.


Amour
Journaling (Clear Sticker):
Life with you is beautiful
Materials:
Black CS, BG PPS, MAMBI word Crystals for title , KMA clear Sticker, HS and Prima Flowers, Ribbon, Metal Charm, 7 Gyp Ribbon, Rickrack, K&Co Fabric Stickers, Inkpads, Zig pen, Glitter Glue.
Play Time
Journaling:
PE Xmas Party '07. After a stressful year, everyone needs some time off and...play time.
Materials:
Red Baz CS, CE 3D stickers, K& Co Clear Sticker, 7Gyp Sticker, green foam, rickrack, SEI alpha sticker. Chipboard Diecuts, Zig pen.

New Year
Journaling:
It's been a tradition to wear shirts with dots on new years eve. But since we don't have one, we just wore green clothes because it is still the color of $$. ",
Materials:
Colorbok (PPS, Diecuts/Punch-outs, Stickers, Vellum phrase, heart chipboard), Inkpad, Zig Pen, Foam Diecut, Blings, lace, ribbon.

No comments: