Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Hubby was Jealous Last Week!!!

Waah.. hubby was jealous.
Not with anyone else but with my hobby. Hehehe.

I was doing a LO last week and he rendered some help but I got impatient with his comment and told him that he's so slow reworking my scallop traces. Hehehe.

I told him " Ako na lang".
He said .... "Wag daw ako makialam kasi gusto nya gawin yun"

Tapos bigla nagtampururot. Hay.
Tulog na lang daw sya.
I didn't mind him thinking that he's just pretending.
I continue scrapping.

Then, he went downstairs to watch TV. I followed him. He opened a bottle of Coke and got a bottle of Ice tea from the ref. I know he's trying to tease me because I am limiting his intake of these liquids because of his recent palpitations. Hmp. I returned the bottle of coke inside the ref and give him a glass of ice tea. I tried begging him to go back to our room but he asked me to leave him for a while. He'll just go back to our room in his own will. Hay!!!

What I did????
I continue to scrap. Bad ba ko? hahaha.

When he got back to our room. Part of me doesn't want to stop because I'll lose my momentum but family comes first so I left what I am doing and tried to make up with him. Tampo pa rin sya before we sleep. Hehehe.


No comments: