Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Quality Weekend

SATURDAY:
I was not able to finish a LO. I just blogged and watched TV.

Hubby and I also attended our Home Owners Association meeting. It was our 1st time although we're living in our village for 2 years already. A lot of topics were discussed. Some are good. Some are so-so and on some I don't care. hehehe. Then there was a commercial - Barangay election candidates campaign. I am not into politics so it bored me. We're still lucky that the meeting ended early 5pm. According to some attendees... sometimes it last till 7pm. What???!!! I can't stand a meeting for that long. I am super impatient specially to those who are not a good speaker. Maybe because I already spent 7 years of my life in a corporate world and we're trained to be a precise speaker. We're also trained about meeting effectiveness. Sorry... but sometimes... i believe that one should respect other's time.

Some of my obeservations:
1. Meeting time is 2pm. Our president came 5minutes late. Few minutes more, she told us to wait for the others to come before we start. Huh????!!!!
- I hate waiting but was not able to voice out my concern because it's my 1st time to attend that meeting.
- If others are late... so what?! It's their fault. Why do others need to suffer? Hmmp. Bulok na systema kaya di umaasenso Pinas eh.
- The Clubhouse is an open area. The sound system was set-up but the covers for some sides of the area was not placed. Aren't they supposed to prepare it before the meeting starts? My gulay...

2. Meeting time is so long. They have an agenda but no time frame for every topic.

3. Some people are trying to impress others??? Speaking in english even though the topics are being discussed in our native language. I initially thought that this person doesn't know how to speak but can understand Tagalog. But after the meeting.... I heard this person speaking in tagalog.. HELLO?!!! Sorry for being sarcastic but I believe that you should put yourself in the community you are in. You don't need to be arrogant or too proud of yourself to be recognized. Humility is still a Virtue.

After the meeting, hubby went out of our subdivision to buy some ihaw-ihaw. While walking home alone, I saw our neighbor selling puto-bumbong. This is one of my favorite xmas foods. They told me that they ran out of banana leaves so they will just put my orders in a plastic. Told them that I'll just bring a plate. (Another GO GREEN effort).

Hubby and I had our PM snacks in the house. Then, Arlene, my Aero instructor asked me to help her distribute flyers for our Health Campaign (Aero Session). Finished @ 6: 20pm. Hubby still took a Nap. At 6:45 we prepared to attend an Anticipated Mass @ 7pm.

Had dinner @ Home. Scrapped some more while watching DIE HARD 4. Didn't understand much Kept thinking about my LO.

A little early to BED.


SUNDAY

6am Aero.
After Bfast, hubby and I had a DIE HARD Marathon. We watched 1-3. Nice movie although it is far from reality. It looks like that Bruce Willis have 9 lives. Hehehe.

While watching DH2, I started organizing my scrap stuffs.
1.Was happy that I finally found a nice container for two of my stamps.
2.Stil need to find a house for my MM Stamps.
3. My Ribbons, Fibers, laces also need a container.
4. I need another box for my papers.
5. See u later 88 store.

Finished watching those DVDs @ 5pm. We took a nap. Woke up again @ 8pm to have some dinner. Watched TV and slept again.

The VERDICT, very fulfilling weekend. Able to spend unexpensive quality time with hubby. Looking forward to more... hoping it will be in some other good places..
My wish List:
a. The FARM
b. CASA San Pablo
c. Resort in LB
d. Singapore
e. so on and so forth....

Keeping my fingers cross for a budget. hehehe.

No comments: