Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Do you Accept Credit Cards?

Hubby and I have a total of 3 credit cards. We use them for straight and installment purchases. For straight charges, we ensure that we pay them immediately before the cut-off period so we will not be charged of interest. But this is not the point. The point of having a credit card is for convenience and security. We won't need to carry a huge amount of cash for big purchases. Robbers and pickpockets are just around the corner.

The use of credit card is normal in the US. The Philippines is still getting into it. It would be nicer if all the stalls in the malls are credit card accepting. Buyers would not need to fall in line in ATM machines just to get some cash to pay for their purchases.

I am also a great fan of EBAY and other online stores. I bought scrapbooking items and other personal stuffs from them. Some of them are only accepting Credit Cards on Website. Some accepts both credit cards and paypal payments. I am also planning of putting up an online store. I still don't know what will be my product. But I think, I'm going to get an Internet Credit Card Processor to serve a wider market. What do you think?

1 comment:

shannon said...

its so helpful that now pretty much everyone will accept credit cards, even some of those stands in teh mall you are talking about do (though you're right, not all of them do). cards are just more convenient than cash, and credit especially because of the reward programs.

i see its almost your anniversary. congratulations!!