Monday, January 14, 2008

Improving Skills

I remember when I was still on my pre-school years. My uncles who are Civil Engineers were my idols. I also dreamt of wearing a Hard Hat aside from being a Nurse. However, after high school, I got a change of mind. I switched to another line of Engineering. I took up Electronics and Communication Engineering instead. I have no regrets of finishing this course. I was able to get a good job and I am now building my career here. But sometimes, I still wonder. What if I took up Civil Engineering? Am I now working in the field or in the office. It tickles my fancy.

I believe that no work is so easy. Everybody needs to be trained in order to do your job correctly. There are a lot of sites now that offers trainings and qualifications. I got to see CSkills and was awed by completeness of their site. They specialized on construction. And their site provides a lot of information about CITB, the construction industry and career development. It is a must-see site if you are an employee who wants to improve your skills or an employer to wants to have a competitive employees.

No comments: