Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Ligo na Tayo!

Sa Wakas, after 3 days of no wash... I can wash my hair tomorrow. I'm so excited about it. Hehehe. I just got my hair rebonded last Saturday in INDEX salon in Dasma Cavite for only P2k. I got the Hair Rebond with 2 vials of Loreal Powerdose. This salon is quite far from our place but I am sure of their service. I also got their service last year - Hair Rebond with Semi Delino and Loreal Powerdose. I think... I got a better package this year for the same price.

The service is also good. They would not do your hair if they know that it will just be damaged in the process. Last year, they were able to repair my damaged hair from F Salon's hair rebonding . They were really good. Actually, I got different hair dresser/stylist on each of my visit but all of them are friendly and service oriented. I salute this branch coz I am also hearing scary stories on other branches of Index. Well... I think it just depends on the branch....

No comments: