Wednesday, May 07, 2008

Restarted

Finally, I'm slowly catching up my breath. Things are slowly going normal. I am back to blogging and scrapping. Hopefully I can hold on.

Last night, I thought I was able to finish a LO. I know I did. But I was not satisfied. I looked at it a couple of hours ago and made some changes. I did. But it is almost negligible. My absence in scrapping made me forget how to create a pleasing LO. Hehehe. For now, I need to be satisfied with my output. I just need to practice more since Scrapfest5 is just 10 days away.

Here is my 1st LO after a month of absence in the scrapping world.

Journaling:
A new year's treat to ourselves. We spent a night in Los Banos. We visited UPLB as per recommendation of Issa. This Belen is really nice. A true work of Art.

Materials:
MME Bohemian PPS, AC Thickers, Zig Pen, Cherry Arte Rub-on, Button, Ribbon, Prima Flowers, Brads ( Karen Foster, Unknow Brand), Metal Bling, Craft Express Alpha Sticker, Provo Craft vellum Alpha Sticker.

1 comment:

Lee i. said...

Missed seeing new LOs from you. Sana nga tuloy-tuloy na ang mojo mo. Enjoy sa scrapfest!