Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Our Wikend Recap (5/24 and 5/25)

We had a simple weekend.

SATURDAY
We stayed at home but did able to do a lot of things. We had an afternoon home service massage. It was good for a promo price of 275 1.5H whole body massage. Hubby also tried cooking a baby back ribs for dinner. It was yummy for a 1st timer. I was able to work on some pages for my unfinished mini album from scrapfest. It is still unfinish. I still have 2 pictures to work on. I'll post them soon. I hope soon. Hehe.

SUNDAY
We went to Pasig to visit my parents but we went 1st to INDEX salon. Hubby had a haircut and I had my hair trimmed and cellophaned. Vanity is expensive. Haha.We had lunch in my parent house. Also able to play with my nephew. He gained a lot of weight. He is almost 5kgs. He is overweight for an almost 3 month old baby.
Also, for vanity, i had my nails done by our suking manicurista. We left my parents house at around 3pm. We had pm snacks in Pancake House in Alabang. It was an expensive mirienda and not money smart which contradicts my thoughts on my other blog. We also attended the 5pm mass in our Parish. And since it was also our fiesta, it was star stunded. It was celebrated by 4 priests (our parish priest, 2 more priests and our Imus Bishop). It was also attended by the Cavite Congressman and Imus Mayor (Strike Revilla). I don't wanna be sarcastic but they are both late for the mass. They arrived almost 30mins late. Hehehe. Hubby and I both grew up in the City and we are not familiar with such customs in the province. However, I think it was fun. They have a band playing, some programs and other gimiks.

Anyway, we had a worthwhile weekend because we spent every minute of it together!

No comments: