Monday, May 19, 2008

SCRAPFEST 5

I was able to attend the Scrapfest 5 with Hubby. We had so much fun and pressure . I enjoyed the demos on the mini album and learned new techniques.

I tried to resist the temptations but hubby did not and he even pushed me to buy what I want and so we went home with these stuffs.


Anyway, here is my take for the On-the-Spot Challenge:



Some reflection was seen due to the transparency.

Materials: Imagination Project PPS, Corrugated Board, AC Thickers, Glitter Glue, MAMBI 3D embellishments (leaves/swirls), Zig Pen, Crystals, White CS, Cherry Arte Rub-ons, ribbon, metal charm. Journaling: People always noticed that we have coordinated clothes. We always dressed up like this. We just love it. We don't know why. But maybe, it is just our way of showing them that we are a ... perfect match.

I haven't taken a photo of hubby's entry. He still wants to edit it. Also, I can't post the mini album project yet because we still need to finish it. We'll post it once we're done.

Bottomline, SCRAPFEST5 was a success. I was able to see old and lots of new faces. Congrats to the Scrappinmoms and to all the winners!

No comments: