Thursday, August 11, 2005

I was Tagged...

I've just been tagged by Marla, thanks! Here goes...

1. What are the things you enjoy doing when there's no one around you?
If I am in the office, I am still working hard, working on our financial spreadsheet or at times i am bloghopping . If I am at home, I normally sleep, clean the house coz it's more easy to clean the house if there's no one else in there. Sometimes I also fix my abubots or just fix what i think is worth fixing. Minsan naman I just watch TV while exercising. I find it kakahiya kasi to execise if somebody is watching me so I rather do it alone.

2. What lowers your stress/blood pressure/anxiety level?
Most of the time... it is crying. I cry my heart out. But Ariel really hates to see me crying. Ewan ko. Naawawa yata sakin. He often tells me na sayang luha ko but he just let me shed all those tears out coz he know I will stop after some time. It just feels so good to have somebody to share my crying moments.

3. Tag 5 friends and post it in theirs.
Maknoll
Aggie ni Irwin
Dorothy ni Hubert
Van ni Enrique
Jeanny

2 comments:

MK said...

Cge na nga! ahihihi! Miss you girl!

Dorothy said...

nde ko pa naga2wa ito, pero ga2win ko. hehe. :)

have a blessed sunday, sis. :)