Saturday, August 13, 2005

We're Connected

Just this afternoon, we got connected to the net thru Smart Wi-fi. Yes, we acquired their service. We've been waiting for it all morning but they arrive at 2pm. The installation took about 4hours. Nahirapan silang maghanap ng malakas na signal. We need about -60dB but were getting about -100dB. The antenna should be wall-mounted only but we're not successful of getting a good signal. The last option was to mount it on the roof. Sigh... ang tagal pa din. Nainip kami sobra pero ok lang, at least naging successful din sila. Pinakain na lang namin sila ng konting mirienda and gave them some tip.

So here I am now, surfing, bloghopping and updating my blog.

By the way, I cooked again today ( I seldom cook kasi, i'm not confident eh). It is another accomplishment for me. It was a simple dish but it was good. Ariel really liked it. I just cooked the left-over cabbage from our pork nilaga last night. I just sauteed it with corned beef. Below are the ingredients:

1/2 medium size cabbage
150g of Purefoods Corned Beef
2 cups of water
2 cloves of crushed Garlic
1 medium size chopped Onion
1 Knorr Shrimp Cube
1 tspn Fish Sauce
a pinch of Salt


Direction:
Sautee the garlic,onion and corned beef.Add water and the shrimp cube. Let it simmer for 2 mins. Add the cabbage. Let it simmer for another 3 mins. then add the fish sauce and salt.

Ariel wanted me to named the dish. I can't think of any name except for Seafood Cabbage. Why?? Because of the shrimp and the fish. Ok lang ba?

4 comments:

undiscussablerealms said...

you can also add sotanghon, or pancit. :)

Ella Go said...

undiscussablerealms: I'll try this next time. thanks.

Anonymous said...

o kaya mix it with spag. :D

Ella Go said...

jeanny..we'll try this out pagbalik ko. teka.. ok lang ba talaga yun with spag?