Wednesday, August 03, 2005

Sooo Happy and Excited

Yesterday, we got the good news from our developer that our loan had finally been take-out from PAG-IBIG last thursday. We can now start working on the MOVE-IN papers. Dami ko na agad naisip. We need this. We need that. I want this. And I want that. Hahaha. I'm really excited. But the sad news is... I may not be here by the time that we need to move-in. Based on our computation, our earliest move-in date is 1st week of september. And my tentative flight to the US is also 1st week of September. Sigh.

Anyway... i'm just looking forward of coming back and going home to our new house. Ariel and I agreed that we'll be the one to design the interiors of the house. It should represent us and no other than us. Wala syang gagawin sa house na wala akong permission..hahaha. Dapat may buy-off ako sa lahat. Siempre. Haus namin pareho yun noh. Hirap nga lang kasi long distance agreement but we still thank the modern technology. Medyo madali na buhay-buhay.

By the way, we just got back to the office. We had a half day leave to work on the papers we need. Excited na kami!..

No comments: