Tuesday, August 30, 2005

My 4th day in US and 2nd Day at Work

Commercial muna... Shown below is last sunday's pix from the house blessing of our former co-engrs in the Phils. that got hired in US. Their house was huge and expensive, I may say.. more that a million dollars..hehehe. Pauwi na kami nito. Mga 6:45PM pero as you can see in the background, maliwanag pa. Actually, till 8pm maliwanag pa dito... Galing noh?!

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

This is one happy event that happened in my past for days.

But truly.... Waah. I am so tired. Time flies so quickly yet so complicated. But as what I have expected, this really gonna be tough. Ang daming dapat gawin. I am having a hard time catching up on details. But I can say that I am enjoying my work now. Things are more techinical yet challenging for me. This is my break to show my best and I'll work hard for it.Promise!!!

Anyway, on my 1st day, I got to meet my counterparts on my other projects. They are nice yet so kulit. My counterparts on my new project are almost all pilipino. We are 5/7 (2 from FAB/SORT, 3 from Product Engineering, 1 Chinese Test Engineer and an Irish Manager). So far everything is working right for us except for the part that we are working on now.

I had my lunch with the engrs from the Phils in ALing Elenas Eatery. Expensive if converted sa Peso pero ok na din compared sa ibang Kainan. ALso got my badge so I can have an access in the laboratories and testfloor.

Got home at 7pm and finally updated my blog.

2nd Day at Work
Got my smocks (garment that needs to be worn inside the testfloor).
Met my previous manager who got promoted and moved to another area. Gave him my pasalubong-dried mangoes and flattop choclit for his kids. Gave him a hug. He's one of the best manager I had (although I didn't report directly to him). I missed working with him. He cares and motivates his people well.
Met my hubby's friend from marketing. She went to my cube to get her pasalubong coz I emailed her that I don't know how to go to her building. It's quite far from the building I am staying. She's so beautiful. A typical Indian beauty yet modern. Kakapanganak lang nya but she looks slim and young. (Hehehe. lumabas na naman ang guy inside me.)
Also searched in the testfloor for the availability of an oscilloscope pero wala. hihiram na lang kami sa lab for tomorrow's activity.
Got 2 meetings for this day on my current project-morning 11am and afternoon430-6pm. Really busy day. I was not able to attend my other mtg for my other projects. Hay...

Badtrip pa yung laptop ko. I can't connect to the printer here as well as to the tester for file transfer. Bumabagal tuloy trabaho ko. Kainis talaga. Need help na siguro from MIS here. Ang gulo ng MIS namin sa pinas eh.

Tapos, kaninang lunch, I was supposed to change my TC in the bank but forgot to bring my passport. So bad of me. Hehehe. Kaya eat na lang kami sa IN-AND-OUT. I really love their fries kaso diko naubos. Pero ok lang at least may kinain ako for dinner today.

Ngayon...tama na ito.. 1030pm na dito pero tatapusin ko lang ibang work para wala akong ma-miss bukas. Chao..

2 comments:

undiscussablerealms said...

how exciting!! seems like a big adventure. :)

elapot said...

i super super love in-and-out!!! yumyumyum!