Thursday, May 03, 2007

AGUINALDO sa TAG-INIT

I am lucky today to have lot of presents.

1. Hershey's Choclits - from my friend Rechel who juz got back from her 2 week vacation in US to visit her family.

2. Shot Glass from LV -still from Rechel. It will be an added attraction to my Shot Glass Collection.





3. Victoria Secret Lotion - given by Ate Jho from US thru my officemate/friend Jaz who got back from her training/support in our US main office.

and finally....

4. Sizzix Alphabars - from my Bestfriend - VISA Card. Hehe.Purchased it online for $25 each and had it delivered to Ate Jho's doorstep. My Friend Jaz brought it home. Sayang nga lang, my BIG KICK haven't arrived yet. My cousin will be shipping it before Xmas.

Well... I just love presents and I LOVE THEM ALL.



Thanks GOD!. I am BLESSED with good FRIENDS.

No comments: