Monday, May 21, 2007

My Scrapfest May '07 Teaser

I owe a lot on this blog. This is juz a teaser for my 1st Scrapfest.

Below are my entries for the 6x 6 challenge. They were modified a bit yesterday.


She is an Artist

She is an Artist - Journaling
" She Writes, She decorates, She Designs, She creates, She's a True Artist."

She must be something Special


Cherry Arte Challenge Entry - Not so happy with my LO, I had a hard time with the papers i got. huhuhu.


Yesterday, i got inspired and finished my other 6x6 to complete my altered box album.

She is loved

She is loved- Joutnaling
" She is loved by her husband so much. She is very Lucky and She is thankful for everything"

She Loves her Family
"Thru Thick and Thin, Xmas '06"


She juz love THEM
"Toy Story Characters and Taz"

She decided to live the life she imagined. Celebrate her JOY
"This is Chinchin. She's our 1st baby. Lancer EL'95. We are the 3rd owner. We love her very much."

Still need to start working on my altered box. I still don't know what to do.

Btw, these are the items I bought. Spent less than 2.2K for myself and approx 550 for my sisters' purchases for the altered box. Still within the budget. Yipee!

FP Flourisher Cbrd from Lasting Impression = 650 (with 2 free PPS as seen)
Letter " E" from Handcraft Expression = 50
Shaped Eyelet & 2 Round Eyelets from Crafting Studio = (29+39+39) - 20% off
Photo Corners from Memorylane = 150
Acrylic Block from Craft Express = 130.25
Ribbons from Yellow Violet House = 99
Coluzzle Knife from Simply-scrappy = 400
Bazzill 24pcs Paper Pack from Simply-Scrappy=640


PS: Sorry for the low resolution. Still working on my hands to take good pix.

6 comments:

Jenn Valmonte said...

hi ella...kwento mo naman ako about the scrapfest...

first up, cherry arte challenge -- binigyan ba kayo ng papers to make the layouts? anong theme?

altered box -- anong size?

btw, i like your "she" layouts. i have some dcwv retro prints papers, pero truth be told, i don't know how will i use them. i love seeing it in your layouts, at least i got an idea how i could incorporate the papers. =)

Ella Go said...

hi jen, thanks for visiting.
this is just a teaser. will try to post the wento tonight.

cherry arte- yes. we're given papers to use.

altered box - i think it it 8x8. you can check http://cv70.blogspot.com/ to see how it look like.

thanks for the comments on my She LOs. also love the colors of the PPS. mahilig ako sa retro eh.

elapot said...

ay gulay ang mahal pala magscrapbooking! :)
nwys, great LO's katukayo!

Ella Go said...

thanks for visiting, Ela.

laser&layah said...

hi ella,

it's sad i didnt get to meet you at the scrapfest. i find it interesting that both of us spent some 500 bucks for our sisters' shopping for the altered box challenge hehehe. 'ate' ka rin cguro.;)

btw,great LOs!

Ella Go said...

hi layah. thanks for visiting and thanks for the comments.

yap, i'm also an ate. hihihi. same nga tau.