Wednesday, May 09, 2007

Last Weekend & My 1st PS EB

Long Saturday

We had a very busy Saturday. Attended our friends' 10am Wedding Ceremony in Villamor Airbase. It was a simple yet nice wedding. The reception was held in Fort Bonifcio Country Club. The foods served in the reception was yummy & the reception was heartfelt. Muntik nakong maiyak. Hehehe. Buti na lang natapos ng maaga (2:15pm) or else.. bka bumaha ng luha dun. hehehe.


From FB, we went to Nokia Center in ATC. Hubby's 2-week old N80 hang-up last Tuesday. Software fix didn't worked. It might need a hardware repair as per their Customer Support. Hubby was so mad because they don't do "UNIT Change". They told us that we must deal with the distributor. Hay.

Went to True value to search for the Kitchen Cabinet that we've been looking for a month now. Unfortunately, they don't have it so we went straight to SM SouthMall. And still we're unfortunate, SM and ACE doesn't have the model that we're looking for. To reward ourselves for being patient with traffic, we had our afternoon snacks in Auntie Anne's Pretzel. Hubby had her favorite hotdog pretzel while I had a choco chips. It was a good snacks. It was still early so we did look around. I don't know if its bad or good that we spotted the sale on Guess. Had 2nd thoughts of buying a pants, but hubby insisted that I should buy one. And who am I to turn-down this offer. I am a very happy girl when we got home at 7:45pm.

We just had our dinner and Chapter-66 of Jumong before going to sleep.

Sunday

We attended a 7:30 mass. And went to Pasig for our dental appointment. Had my denture. Ariel was supposed to have a jacket fix but it was re-scheduled for next week since it's gonna be a lot of work (he has braces) as per her sister who happens to be our dentist also. From the clinic, we visited my parents house. Only my mom and my two sisters (Ditse Del & Gemme) are there. My dad and popoy went out for a bike. We had a mini-lunch before leaving with Gemme. She's gonna stay in our house until the Scrapfest.

PS May EB
I was having 2nd thoughts of attending the PS EB. It is my 1st time. I also don't know the details and the contact numbers of those attending. I just know the building name.We just asked the guard & he pointed us to 2nd floor. Got to meet old and new faces. There were lots of activities - make & take card ( it was a nice kit. sayang. i was not able to have it, late kasi ako eh. waah), scrapping, shopping and the launching of the Pinoyscrapbookers Challenge Blog ( there were trivias, i won twice. Got pretty PPS from Lee. Forgot the questions but the asnwers were: Perfect Match by Bananaspin AKA Hanna & BATIBOT). Items i bought were: Swivel Circle Template from Au, PPS from Mitch and Prima Flowers from Jeannie.
We also started working on my PS BLOG Challenge entry this May but hubby seems to be worried of work. He still needs to do something @ home. We left the venue at 3pm. I should have stayed longer kung di lang sya Sunday. More wento of the EB in JENN's BLOG (extra kami dun.hehe) and pix here.


We arrived home at 4pm. I fixed my newly purchased scrap stuffs, make a nameplate for the next EB. had dinner @ 7pm. worked on the challenge entry again - traced the chipboard letters in the PPS & CS. Handcut them for the Title. We're tired already @ 10pm so we call it a day. watched some portion of GMA's "ISANG TANONG" before going to bed.

2 comments:

Jenn Valmonte said...

hope you could stay longer next EB, ella...how much yung prima flowers from jeannie? I wasn't able to buy any prima flowers...mahal eh!

Ella Go said...

hehe. haven't use them. planned to use them in my entry to SE april Challenge but changed my mind. Will be using them on my SE May Challenge Entry.

Ok lang yan. just buy what u think is fair for you. Minsan ako, buy lang ng buy then di naman nagagamit agad. Hay..

Yap, will try to stay longer next time.