Wednesday, May 02, 2007

i finally got them!!!!

i finally got the yummy goodies today from MSW Valerie Salmon Sketch & Scrap Challenge. all of them are great. can't wait to use them on my next projects ...


But, the thing that makes everything very special is.... Valerie's dedication on the "Ask the Masters" book.




And since, I don't have a die cutter machine yet, I think, this CD will be my bestfriend. And... of course... Hubby will still be my walking die cutter!



THANKS to Valerie for the inspiration and support to the Filipino Scrappers!

3 comments:

Jenn Valmonte said...

wow ella...such great goodies! i was searching through the gallery of myscrapworks for your layout, but since i still don't have any idea how you look like, looking for your winning entry on the gallery is so difficult. when i saw your layout at scrapbytes, talagang super deserving ka nga to win! galing galing!

Lee i. said...

congratulations. inggit na inggit ako waaahhh...pahingi naman, kahit hindi na nung loot, pahingi na lang ng kahit konting galing sa scrapping.

Valerie Salmon said...

Ella, I am so glad that you finally got your hands on the stuff. :) Enjoy them.
I wish it was a lot easier to send things there, I'd have more challenges & goodies to share.
Congrats again!!