Sunday, June 01, 2008

My New Baby - Canon Selphy



We were able to try out our new Canon Selphy last Friday. We got it last Thursday from our suking tindahan - EBAY.

We are so happy with it. The advantage of having a compact printer at home is having less pressure of getting to the mall in time for a pix that we need to print asap.

The only problem we have now is we need to buy ink and photo papers. We already used 1 out of the 5 complimentary papers in the package. So excited to use it more!

2 comments:

Christine said...

happy for you as well! it is so addicting to print photos at home :)

Alby said...

Hi Ella! I love my Selphy too. I've had it for almost two years now and I've already consumed several boxes of paper and ink. Relatively affordable naman sila - a box of 108 papers plus ink cost about P1,300. Sometimes, I'd take snapshots on special occasions (e.g. Christmas), print the photos and give them to my cousins/relatives. So great gift idea din. I keep a few frames at home for gifting.

Enjoy!