Monday, June 30, 2008

I thought he likes Chocolates with Peanut Butter

We've been married for 3 years but it is only this evening that I knew - he doesn't like it. I assumed because he once told me that he likes Butterfinger Chocolates. And since this chocolate bar is a combination of rich milk chocolate and crunchy peanut butter, I thought that he likes every chocolate with peanut butter. But I was wrong.

We've laughing really hard inside the car. He told me that it is because I kept on assuming. All those time, he was wondering why I kept on giving him peanut butter flavored chocolate. Wow MALI! Hehehe.

1 comment:

elapot said...

teka teka teka... did i miss a post?!!!! 9wks preggo ka na pala di ka man lang nagannounce! o namiss ko lang... wow!!!! congrats congrats!!!! o diba PUSH works! :)

nga pala nasagot ko na yung tag mo (finally). pero bukas pa mapopost yun e, hehe. nakadelayed post sya e :) abangan mo n alang sagot bukas.