Sunday, June 01, 2008

Weekend at Home

We stayed at home the whole weekend because my dad is working with our dirty kitchen's roof. My dad can do almost everything in the house like carpentry, electrical, metal works and paint jobs. He already did a lot of work in our home - master bedroom cabinet, painting of the house, gate, fence and even my garden.

Ariel helped dad with some of the works while I was just taking pictures and giving comments on their works and plan. Very bad of me, huh?


Ariel trying to clean up


Discussing where to put the rope for hanging clothes.

Today, the roof is done. Just need to paint the walls and woods. The roof will still need some time before painting. This may happen in a few weeks. Dad would also make us a temporary kitchen cabinet. I wonder how it would look like. Hmmm.

No comments: