Monday, June 23, 2008

Typhoon Frank ruined my Recent LOs

Yesterday.... I was not able to sleep well because of the Typhoon Frank. The rain was falling so hard and deafening. Though I was half-asleep, I was looking at hubby from time to time to see if the rain is waking him up. But it didn't. He was so asleep.I still needed to wake him up for him to check if all our windows are closed. Though, he was so sleepy, he got up and found out that some of the windows in our room are still open. Some of our things already got wet including my AMM tote. I was half mad that time. Then, he got back to sleep. I was able to sleep for some time but I dreamt that windows from the other room is open and the water is coming it. I woke up and tried to woke up hubby. He told me that it was closed. Believing in him, I go back to sleep.

At 8 in the morning, a strong banging of a window woke me up. I asked hubby to checked it. It was the window by our stairs. A lot of water already went inside our house. Hubby also informed me that my cart got wet. I got up immediately and found that my scrapbook albums are wet. I was fiery mad that time but don't know who to blame. What makes me more mad is that the LOs that got wet were my latest creations. Waah. Hubby also got mad because he became my shock absorber. Then, I asked hubby to just let my LOs dry up downstairs in our sala. Good thing that hubby thought of my heat gun. He dried my LOs with the heat gun. Buti na lang... di masyado halata na nabasa after he dried them up. Pero yung album which is a cloth didn't dried up nice. Maybe, it is because of the color - black and white. After matuyo namin lahat... medyo nawala na init ulo ko. Hubby just asked me to watched the movie " Drillbit Taylor". It was nice and funny movie. And it made me forget the wetness that happened to my LOs.

My question now is how can I make the cover of my album look better? Any suggestion?

No comments: