Monday, June 23, 2008

In need of a Credit Card?

In our country, the use of credit is not as in-demand like in the other countries. In some countries, you can use your credit card in almost all of the stores.

Currently, I am maintaining two credit cards. I can't give up both because of the benefits that I'm getting from it. The other card gives me gas rebates while the other gives me the lowest interest rate.

While I was surfing the net, I chanced upon this credit card site. It has the complete list of cards available in the market. You can search for a card that suits your preferences and needs. You can search for a card that gives the best rebates, the best rewards and the best offer for balance transfer. There is also a category for special needs like by bank, hotel, airline, gasoline and brand. The site also have an option to search for a card that is best for those with bad credits which are recommended by experts. The site can also help the customers apply for a credit card online.

Overall, I love the site. It is so complete. We can refer this to our friends. And if ever, hubby and I thought of migrating to other country and would need a credit card, we will surely go to this site.

No comments: