Sunday, June 03, 2007

attended a summit

Hubby and I attended a ASEAN summit last night. Joke only. Actually, we had a dinner with 3 Malaysians, 2 Indians and 1 Filipino. It was a treat by the Malaysians. They are our Subcon for Burn-in and they want to treat our Indian visitors who happens to be Ariel's counterpart. He is Ariel's Offshore/ Product line manager. They were forced to treat us in an Indian restaurant because one of Ariel's visitor is a vegetarian.

We ate in "New Bombay" restaurant located in Makati. I didn't enjoy the food that much because I am not a fan of spicy foods. However, they are not as spicy as I expected. But hubby enjoyed them. He missed those foods (He stayed in India last 2004 for a 5-month taining).

It was just too bad of me not to take pix of the food because I was so shy. Nagmukha akong muse. Ako lang girl eh. I really not intend to join but Mr. Teoh knows me and he asked Ariel to bring me.

Some of the foods we ate are:
The long and thin white rice - my 1st time to see that kind of rice
Chicken Masala
Chapati

Fried Mashed Potato with some onions (forgot the name)
Mushroom with red sauce (forgot tha name also)
Fish with red sauce (forgot the name too)
Gobi Masala
Fished wrapped in red breading (dont know the name)

Verdict:
The foods are ok but it will not be my choice. I would rather go for pasta or burger. The foods are not spicy but after some time, you would taste the spiciness of the foods. However, I loved the decoration of the resto and their dining table.

PS: Got Pix from this site

No comments: