Saturday, June 02, 2007

My Valerie Salmon Outlines Challenge Entry


Uploaded today my entry to Valerie Salmon Outines Challenge.

Journaling:
Being with you is more than everything. You can make me cry,smile,laugh,wacky & crazy! I enjoy every moment with you.
Materials:
Bazzill CS,
PPS (AL,WRMK for the title)
Flowers (HS & frm divi)
Others: Brad, Eyelets, Inkpads, LD stamp, Embossing Powder, Key Metal Charm, Ribbons, Fibers, Glitter Glue, Rickrack, K&Co Heart Chpbrd, Zig pen.


This is a simple LO but it took me a week to finish this. Wala Lang. Just for the heck of it. Hehe. But I love this pix of US because wedding pix are supposed to be cheesy but this one is different - wacky n crazy. Hihihi.

2 comments:

Jenn Valmonte said...

wow...super ganda naman...when can i make good looking layouts like this? i love the patterned paper you use...anong brand yun?

Ella Go said...

jenn. thanks! u're already good. practice makes perfect pero ako dami pa ring practice needed.

btw, the paper is autumn leaves from Lasting impression.