Sunday, June 24, 2007

Pahabol ngayong Linggo


Ariel & I stayed at home yesterday. We did some cleaning. As usual, I was a scrap freak. I scrapped... as in trashed a lot of things - those I think that will have No use for us in the future. I remembered an article that I read that those things unused for 6 months must be scrapped because it invites bad forces.

After the cleaning, I scrapped again. This time.. i didn't throw anything but I created ... this LO.

Materials: Acrafts & C. Arte PPS, Bazzill CS, Vellum, Fibers, Ribbons, 7 Gypsie Ribbon (Remember), Eyelets, Brads, Metal Frame, Metal Charms, Zig Pen, Cbox Inkpad, Ranger White Dapper Paint, Prima, Chpbrd: Gin-X & FP.

Jounaling:
Roses are Red
Violets are Blue
Sugar is Sweet
And so are You

You are indeed very sweet
One our 3rd day in Bangkok, before going back to the Phils.
You were still able to Surprise me with ROSES.

I love them for their unique color
But... I LOVE YOU MORE....

1 comment:

Christine said...

WOW, Ella! You've been pretty busy! Dami mo new pages, ha! :) Love them all! Great job!