Sunday, June 24, 2007

I was TAGGED by Au..


So here are the  random facts about me..

1. I am a scrap freak. As in mahilig akong magtapon. When hubby and I are cleaning the house, he normally calls me... Ms. TAPON. Kasi tapon ng tapon.

2. Like Au, hikain din ako when I was a kid, buti na lang, di na ako sinusumpong ngayon. But I think, nagtransform lang sya to a different kind of allergy. Para kasing meron akong Skin Ashma. My skin easily gets Red. Most of the time, I don't know why and how.

3. I write simple poems when I was in HS. And I don't like poems without  rhymes. Sometimes, I still write pero bihira na.

4. In GS, I was an avid fan of Introvoys, then I liked Green Day in College. When I started working, I begin to like Parokya ni Edgar.... until now.

5. When I was still living with my parents, I hate washing dishes. I preferred ironing clothes than washing dishes.

6. I hate being late in the office, meetings and in appointments. And I expect the same. Exception nga lang mga whole day event.

7. I am a Lola's Girl when I was a kid. And I am a little naughty. I remembered, nag-contest kami ng pinsan ko ng pahabaan ng buhok. Then, I asked my Lola to cut my cousins' hair short because she has lice. Hehe. Guess, who wins?

Now, it's time for me to tagged 7 people:  Cynch, Elapot, Angie(daphne), Maknoll, Jeff ni Pia, Pao, Joanne Yap. You have to try it. It's fun.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

ngye! may assignment pala ako dito. :)

elapot said...

oks sige sagot ako dito... utang muna ha, but i'll let you know pag napost ko na sagot ko :)