Tuesday, November 27, 2007

RECAP of my Last 3 Weeks

Got so busy lately and was not able to update this blog. For a short RECAP.

FRIDAY - NOV.9'07
My BIL Roy (Hubby of Ariel's Ate) Birthday in Cubao.
We left the office @ 6pm (supposed to be 5pm).
The culprit: Hubby's work!!!!
Took Coastal Road, Macapagal Road and Edsa.
What can I expect???? Of course... non other than but a FRIDAY heavy traffic!!!
We arrived in the place at almost 9pm.
We had our dinner... dami handa... yummy.
We listened to the wentuhan.
Some kinda OP with the wentuhan.
Hubby and I seldom attends family gathering from their side because of our location (South)
Most of his relatives are from the Middle Part of GMA.
They often have gimiks that we can't join.
Maybe this is also the reason why sometimes... they just don't invite us. Hehehe.
After some wentuhan.. the Poker Session began.
Hubby joined the rest of his cousins with the game.
I'm not a card player thus I only watched TV while chatting with her other relatives.
Hubby got kicked out at passed 11pm.
Wentu-wento ulit.
Left Cubao..passed 12mn.
Took C5, SLEX and Daang Hari on our way home.
No traffic anymore!


SATURDAY - NOV.10'07
Woke up a little late to catch some more sleep.
Hubby brought Chinchin to a nearby "talyer" for her Change Oil, Tune-up and some Repair. She was pampered that day... Hubby also gave her a car and engine wash. This was long overdue. And The damage for everthing...~4k.

While hubby was with Chin, I was organizing my stuffs for the PS EB / Garage Sale. I am selling some of my unused stuffs. Our room was a total mess. Good thing that I was able to fix it after 3hours.

Hubby and I also watched "Wish ko lang". Sorry for the shameless plugging. But I really got teary eyed when they started showing the story of Mariannet. I feel for the family especially for her little brother. She killed herself. And the one that triggers it... is a 100pesos that she needs for her school project. It was really sad. I've read the news few days ago and was really affected. Some people really have some and some have lots. And sometimes... we forgot to treasure what we have. However, I do hope that the story of this little girl serves as a lesson to all of us. Most of us or all of us who can read a blog are blessed. We should be able to share those blessings to those in need. Let's not have another Mariannet. This is another shameless plugging. But if you can spare at lessP450 a month, please do so and sponsor a child to school thru World Vision. Thank you in advance.

Back to the recap...
After the show, we went to SM Molino to do some grocery shopping and then attended an anticipated mass.


SUNDAY - NOV.11'07
Attended an Aero Class at 6:30am.
PS EB/Garage Sale
We arrived in Crisanta Tower @ 9:30am
Au's Area was already set-up.
Jeannie is already there.
The early birds are already shopping.
I started fixing my table.
It was so easy, I only have few items to sell.
- some used and unused items.
The foods are flooding. They are so yummy.
The BTIC was also delicious. Thanks to Candy.
Shortly after lunch, the mini album demo by Mitch started.
Her works are so cool.
There were lots of demos too.. photography and photoshop.
Unluckily, I was not able to see it... why... i don't know either. Hehehe.


This EB was successful. Got to see old faces and LOTS of new faces. Also, was able to gives faces to the familiar names from the forums and "multiply contacts".
The EB ended at 5pm. I was able to sell about 25% of my items. Not bad though! It's still a blessing!
However...still planning to take pictures of them..baka merong maging interested to buy. Hehehe.
Btw, from there, we also visited my parents and had dinner there.
We left just after dinner.... so tired....


LAST WEEK
Busy busy week although.. I was able to have some hair treatment last TUESDAY.


THURSDAY - NOV. 15'07
We had an All Employees Meeting. Got some good news and not so good news like: a. we'll not have a xmas party but will have a thanksgiving party next year. This is to avoid shutting down the plant in the year end. The gossip that we'll not be having our yearly xmas package is not true. We will still be having it and we are expecting it on the 17th of December. Our company is not losing so much money. As per our VP, we are swimming with cash. This is a good sign because we have invested some in our company's stock thru our "Employees Stock Plan Purchase Program".
After work, we had a dinner party in Palms Country Club. It is only for the Product Engineering Group and other departments' directors, leads and engineers. We had fun. More wento and pix here.


FRIDAY - NOV.16'07
We treated our visitor from the US for a Pizzahut Dinner and Bowling in Robinson's Imus. He is a vegetarian, so we have no other place to go but Pizzahut.



Unfortunately... hubby was not able to join us. Call of Duty. Again. And on a Friday again. I am beginning to hate Fridays!!!! I was expecting that he can catch up even for the bowling. he called me past 10am. He's still in the office. I just car pooled with our visitor going home. He's staying in Vivere Alabang. I was supposed to ask his driver to drop me inside our village but he looks so "sungit". I just asked him to drop me off in front of our gate. I was a little mad about everything that time. I hate walking at night in our street. It was some kinda dark and there were barking dogs. But I was still blessed.... no barking dog this time. I was expecting that hubby is already home, but ..... he's not. I left my key in the house. So I woke up our help to open the door and gate for me. I was getting so disappointed. I was home @ 11pm. I was able to watch bubble gang and some of Emergency. I fell asleep while waiting for hubby. He got home passed 3am. I was so tampo that I pretended to be sleeping.


SATURDAY - NOV.17'07
As if nothing happens although I have a headache. Hubby told me that I have a slight fever. We ate bfast together. Slept more until 3pm. Had lunch/PM Snak. Went to BDO in SM Molino. Had dinner in Chowking - Congee and Tofu (food for the sick). Before going to bed, just checked emails and listed my xmas gift list for our divi trip the next day.


SUNDAY - NOV. 18'07
Left home @ 545am. Parked in 168Mall.
We're lucky, still lots of parking slots @ 7am.
We met with my mom and sisters in Divi Mall.
We bought a lot of bargained toys. Buena Mano kasi.
>From Divi Mall, we went back to 168 Mall to place the toys in the car.
Then, we started shopping again in 168. Able to buy bags, wallets, gift items and lots of other things. All for a very low price. We had our lunch at the 3rd floor. Hubby ordered from "Chopsticks and Spoon". Hubby like their style because they cook the food in front of you. He ordered Yangchow Fried Rice, Salted Fish Fried Rice, Sweet and Sour Fish Fillet, Garlic Spareribs, Crispy Noddles and Siomai. Parang Fiesta noh? We are so full. Hubby didn't thought that the rice serving was so large. They told him that it is good for 2 to 3 person but it's like 4 to 5. We're not able to finish them all. Good thing that we can take them home. They have given us plastics for the leftovers.

After lunch... so shopped for some more. We left divi passed 1pm. Chinchin was so full. Each one of us (me, mom and my 2 sisters) carried bags on our lap. Super dami kasi naming nabili hehehe. We arrived in Pasig at almost 2pm. We left after some time. Buti na lang.... walang traffic sa SLEX. Was so tired. At home, I fixed the items we bought in a corner. Don't want to place them yet below our xmas tree coz they're not yet wrap. We took a shower before attending a mass at 5pm. After dinner.... just checked mails and some websites before going to sleep. Slept a little earlier because of headache. Hubby... doesn't want to sleep yet... he's surfing the net and watching TV.


MONDAY - NOV.19'07

LQ kami ni hubby the night after because of the sleeping ekek. But we still ate lunch together in KFC after we went to the bank. After work, hubby told me he wanted to eat out because "di pa kami bati". We ate in our favorite Chinese Resto near our work. (Trivia: Madalas kami kumain dun pag nag-aaway kami. Hehehe). It's like fiesta. Hubby ordered Meduim Size Cold Cuts, Polonchay Soup, Lechon Macao, Yang Chow Fried Rice and Cuapao. Yummy ...yummy. We 're so full. We took home the leftover which is a lot. hehehe.

At home, mukhang bumabawi. He didn't worked at home. Another, hehehe. Btw, Monthsary pala namin that day. It was our 32th.

TUESDAY - NOV.20'07
Just another ordinary working day. We're supposed to go bowling. But hubby was busy again. Sigh....


WEDNESDAY - NOV.21'07
Another BZ day for hubby. I juz car pooled with an officemate going home. At Home, I did 1.5 LO for some friends in US. Hubby got home past 10am. We ate dinner together. He's so tired. I continue to scrap while he's watching TV. I slept @ 1130pm (early sleeper ako eh.. or in short.. antukin. hehehe).


THURSDAY - NOV.22'07
The RED Flag is up. I had cramps... huhuhu.
Dinner treat of Chintan in Kuya Ian's Resto. We had buttered Shrimp, Calamares, Sinigang na Tanigue & Grilled Pork. Chintan had a different set of meal (He's a vegetarian). He had fried rice, Sitaw with Soy, Vegetable Curry and Crispy Kangkong. It was good that he enjoyed his food.

After dinner... we had some sing-a-long...still inside the resto. It was really fun. At 1st, Chintan...doesn't want to sing. According to him.. he doesn't sing. But after some bottle of beers and maybe because of the cheering and happy crowd.. he was able to sing few lines of the Doobidoo by Kamikazee. He sang the line... "Heto na... heto na... ahhhh..Doo bi doo bi doo bi doo bi doo. Doo bi doo bi doo bi doo ahh.." But that was in a different diction. Hehehe. The party ended at 10:30pm... because we still have work the next day. hehehe.

However, at home... I still finished the 8x8 LOs for my friends in US becuase I need to give it to Chintan the next day. He's leaving to US on Saturday. Here's a peek those LOs I did.

FRIDAY - NOV. 23'07
Lunch out with Ariel's Group. Again... in Kuya Ian's resto. This time we had... inihaw na liempo, adobong pusit, calamares and sinigang na tanigue. We are so full.

After work, we left the office at 5:45pm although it was supposed to be 5pm. We went to our Fertility Manghihilot. According to her, my ovary is now in good condition. We just need to keep on praying and trying.

>From there, hubby and I decided to do our grocery shopping before going home. We also went to ACE Hware to buy an extension cord.

We had dinner while watching TV. Then... I started fixing the things that we need to bring the next day to my parents house.


SATURDAY - NOV.24'07
Hubby woke up at 4:45am. Waah. We're supposed to wake up at 5am. Sayang ang 15mins. (antukin talga noh?). We had hotdog bfast before taking a bath. We left the house at 5:45am. We arrived in Pasig at 6:30am. However, we left my parents house @ 7pm to go the Saturday Tiangge in Pasig Palengke. We were able to shop for a lot of good buys. The clothes are cheaper there compared to Divi. There were shirts at 25pesos each and shorts for 20pesos each. There were also blouses that sells in divi for 250each and being sold there for only 170pesos. Cheaper right? So the verdict..... for cheaper clothes... go to Pasig Palengke Saturday Tiangge (all year round but only every saturday from 6 to 12nn) but for other items like bags, wallets, watches, other abubots.... need to go to DIVI.

We're back to my parents' house @ 10am. We had our nail done. Then had lunch. At 1pm... we visited the dentist for my denture repair. Then we visited the jewelry shops around the place..trying to shop for an earring... but we didn't see anything that tickled our fancy. We're back to my parents' house at 2pm. We just changed clothes before leaving for Megamall with my siblings. I was already not feeling well that time. Encountered a little traffic. But we were able to park easily. Thanked God. Our 1st destination was the booth of WV to give our pledge. Then we went to SM dept store to buy xmas shoes of my youngest bro and sister. Hay...tagal nila pili. Siguro kasi...already informed them of the budget. Meron sila nagugustuhan but way beyond our budget. They needed to be trained on proper spending. Good thing... that they were able to find something that is within a budget. My mom and other sister...came at around 4:30pm. Megamall is undergoing renovation so I needed to pay for the shoes before we can go out to look for my silblings pants/shorts. We're not able to see a good one in SM dept store so we went to Cinderella. There.... we were able to see pants and shorts that are nice and within the budget. Medyo matagal and sukatan... and I am already having a headache. At 7pm... we had dinner in Pizzahut. We ordered the meal for 4, additional 3 drinks, spag with meatballs & family size 3-sausage pizza. We also took advantage of the coupon that my sis have.... 2 mushroom soup and ceasar salad. I thought we can't finish them all. Parang ang dami kasi... but...we did. Hehehe. Parang nagutom kaming lahat. My mom want to watch the " one more chance" movie. We were not able to join them... I was really not feeling well. We separated at 8pm. Hubby would like to buy me earring. But Karat GOLD was already closed. Then we saw another Jewelry shop that is still open... hubby..wanted to buy the earring with diamonds... those were expensive... then the sales lady offer us an earring with a small diamond.. it cost around 4.5K.... The kurips in me stopped him... sabi ko pag-isipan muna namin.. baka maging impulsive buyer na naman us... Ayaw ko na masyado charge sa Credit Card.... Inuubos na kasi namin utang namin dun..... for financial independence. Hehehe.

We got home few minutes before 10pm. I was half asleep the whole trip. I just washed my face before going to bed. Sabi ni hubby...plastado daw ako.. Di na maka-usap ...Wala nako ma-blog about that night kasi wala na rin ako matandaan... hehehe.


SUNDAY - NOV.25'07
Was sick. Hubby prepared bfast for me. He woke me up at around 8:30am. I am still sick that time. I just eat and went back to our room. I opened my PC for awhile....then I felt my eyes burning so I slept again. Hubby...woke me up again @ 12nn for lunch. He asked our help to cooked Sinigang na Pata. It was good. Then....as usual... after lunch.. I slept again. Sobrang Nanghihina talaga ako. Hubby slept with me. He got tired also cleaning our "Chinchin". Sya daw muna maglilinis dahil di masyado nalilinis sa mga carwash shop.

We woke up @ 4:15pm to prepare for the 5pm mass. We went to mass with our help. We're supposed to go to SM Molino... but... di ko pa kaya... kaya uwi na lang us ulit. Hubby....prepared grilled salmon for me (one of my favorites).... Sarap. Hehehe.

Medyo ok nako after dinner so I fixed my things for work the next day before going to bed. Hay. Wala ako nagawa the whole day... But was really thankful for having a very undestanding and caring Hubby who took care of me the whole day.....


MONDAY - November 26'07
I have colds and headache. Sigh... Hubby received a blessing....Thanks God! We just ate at home since both of us are not feeling well. But still... I created a LO for the Kaya7 PS Challenge which is in my previous post.

No comments: