Monday, November 05, 2007

Shopping Cart Software Provider

I buy and sell items online. I find it easy and convenient. Currently, I use ebay. I still want to go into a real business but I can't do it right now because I have a full time job (8am to 6pm, Mondays to Fridays). I still enjoy my job and I still don't have any plans of leaving it. However, I would still like to earn more to be able to have some spare money that I can use for my hubby and my "wants". I am considering putting up an online store although, I still don't know what product to sell.

But before that, I would like to shop for a Shopping Cart Software that would meet my requirements. I would like a user-friendly website. The software provider should be able to meet my expectation in terms of features and overall look of my planned online store. I hope ASHOP should be able to answer my needs and wants.

No comments: