Friday, November 30, 2007

TAG for BIRTH MONTH

Me-anne just tagged me.

Instructions:
1. Mention the person who tagged you and create a link back to them.
2. Copy-paste the traits for all the twelve months (see below).
3. Pick your month of birth.
4. Highlight the traits that apply to you.
5. Tag 12 people and let them know by visiting their blogs and leaving a comment for them.
6. Let the person who tagged you know when you've done it!

Here's my birth month below:

JULY: Stubborn and hard-hearted. Ambitious and serious. Loves to teach and be taught. Always looking at people’s flaws and weaknesses. Likes to criticize. Hardworking and productive. Smart, neat and organized. Sensitive and has deep thoughts. Knows how to make others happy. Quiet unless excited or tensed. Rather reserved. Highly attentive. Resistant to illnesses but prone to colds. Romantic but has difficulties expressing love. Loves children. Loyal. Has great social abilities yet easily jealous. Very stubborn and money cautious.

The highlighted and indented text is what I know of me and what some people see of me. I am a bit of serious but kwela din at times. Some say that I am hardworking but I would preferred working smartly. I am typically silent and just write my random thoughts in my blog or in a piece of paper. It's true that I have difficulty of expressing how I feel because I like being reserved. I just learned that I am money cautious although there are times that I can be a wise spender and an impulsive buyer.

Hmmm, now Im tagging Knoll, Gwen Gian, Christine V. , Jenn, Ria, Iris, Liza, Ela, Joy, Zabeth, Maybs and Alby.

No comments: