Monday, January 12, 2009

Preggy Diary - Week 35 and Week 36

Week 35 - Jan. 03
Returned to my endoc. She read my blood monitoring diary and said that everything looks good. She just need a new blood test from me - TSH and HBA1C. I have them done in Healthway ATC where she holds clinic. We just had lunch and then went to LPDH to have my weekly ultrasound (BPS - Biophysical Profile Scanning). The doctor arrived late and I was 3rd on the list. Baby didn't cooperated at first. She was sleeping. I needed to get up of the bed and eat a little to make her move.After I have eaten a hotdog from the hospital's canteen and got back to the ultrasound table, the doctor already saw an acceptable movement from our little girl. From Las Pinas, we drove back to Alabang to have my 2nd session of pre-natal massage in Rebirth Spa in Asian Hospital. It was so relaxing since I've been having a lot of backaches recently.

Week 36 - Jan. 10
9:45 am in LPDH for my pre-natal check-up. As per my OB, the BPS result is normal and good. She noticed that I lose some weight because of my GDM. I almost can't eat anything. She also did an IE on me. It kinda hurt. She said that I am 1cm dilated however my cervix/uterus is still thick. I may give birth in 2 to 3 weeks. She also told me that there is a big chance that I can give a normal birth. She also gave some instructions to us for the preparation of my birth giving then she again gave me a request for my next ultrasound. She also prescribed a lactation medicine - Natalac which I need to take once a day.

12nn in Healthway ATC for my endoc check-up. All my blood test results are normal. However, my blood sugar level before breakfast for the last 2 days are above 94. She told me to increase the dose of my insulin by 2units if it will not go below 95 tomorrow. I need to see her again next week.

Hubby and I just had our lunch inside the car.because we need to be back to LPDH at 1pm for my BPS. Unfortunately, the doctor arrived at 2pm. The only good thing is that I am the 1st in the list. According to the doctor, everything is normal including the cord. Our little baby didn't cooperate again during the movement monitoring but she started to move when hubby played some music thru our cellphone. Thanks God.

After our check-up, we went to SM Southmall to buy some more baby stuffs, home stuffs and did some grocery shopping. So far, here are the additional items we bought for our little girl.



PS:
I feel in love with the socks. They are cute, right?

No comments: