Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Preggy Diary - Week 38

Yesterday, we went to visit my Endoc to consult about the change in my sugar level. She said that it is just normal and gave us the targets to follow.

Pre-Breakfast = 80 to 94
Post Meal = 85 to 120

She also advised me that if my pre-breakfast will go below 80 then I may need to reduce my insulin intake by 2 units. I also told her about the dizziness I am feeling lately. She said that I may be anemic but after she checked my eyes and said that it looks normal. She just advised me to tell it to my OB.

When we got home, I texted my OB and told her what the Endoc told me. She replied with a sigh. Hehehe. She told me that I'll just follow what she instructed my last Saturday. The target that we will be using is 90 for post meals.

Now, we're kinda confuse. But we still pray that everything is REALLY normal and everything will continue to be Normal until I give Birth.

No comments: