Monday, January 19, 2009

Preggy Diary - Week 37

We had our weekly pre-natal check-up last Saturday. As per my OB, my last week's BPS is still ok. My IE showed no difference compared to last week. I need to do more walking. She gave me another medicine to help in my dilation. She also checked my blood monitoring result. She said that my recent sugar level is low and may need to decrease my insulin intake from 8units to 6units. She also suggested that I continue to go to work. This will help in my dilation.

We just had our lunch in the hospital while waiting for my BPS. We're 3rd in the list. It was just good that the 1st two patients didn't take long inside the room. However, our little girl was in a deep sleep during the BPS. It took us a long time wake her up. The result of the BPS is not so good. We are expecting my water to decrease but it increased from 12 to 18. I texted my OB and she advised me to lessen my water intake but never to dehydrate myself. Sigh. Hope everything will be fine soon. Actually, hubby and I were thinking about the BPS result. The sonologist used a new machine that day. We don't know if it was already correlated with the old machine. Hmmm. We have to wait and check next week.

From the hospital, we went to Festival Mall to buy some nursing bra and do some walking while waiting for the time to pass by. I have a scheduled pre-natal massage in Rebirth Spa at 5:30pm. After the walk, hubby and I had a little PM snacks in Shakeys. I just ordered the Salad Chix Pizza. It comes with 2 pc of Mojos but I gave them to hubby to reduce my carbohydrate intake. We're done eating at 5pm and arrived in Asian at exactly 5:30pm. Just in time for my massage. It really relaxed me. It's good that I still have 2 more sessions.

Right now, we are worried about my blood sugar level. It is getting lower and lower. We will need to consult my endoc soon.

No comments: