Wednesday, January 28, 2009

RTO, Wedding and BPS

Today, hubby and I had our RTO (Required Time-off). Our Company is requiring all the employees to render 12 days off for this quarter as a cost cutting measure in response to the global crisis. This is somehow beneficial to us because we need to do a lot of errands this coming weeks. But we still hope that we'll be able to recover soon.

By the way, we used the RTO today to attend the wedding of Ariel's Friend (Red and Sari). It was held in Sacred Heart of Jesus Parish while the Reception was in Dad's West Avenue QC. The couple looked really happy for this special day of their life.



From the reception, we went to SM Megamall to have my BPS in In My Womb as required by my OB. I need to have a check-up tomorrow. According to her, labor is already starting because of some bloody and mucous show. This somehow excites me but I am also feeling some fears. Hehehe.

By the way, here is the BPS result:

Score: 8/8 = GOOD
Baby's Weight: Increased from 3239 to 3155 grams = GOOD
Amniotic Fluid: Decreased from 20.8 to 13.44cm = GOOD

1 comment:

Lee i. said...

Hi Ella, hope you and baby and Ariel are doing well. Ilang araw na lang pala and baby will be here na. More reason to scrap. Lucky baby to have parents that will surely document everything in creative layouts. Ingat.