Monday, January 26, 2009

Preggy Diary - Week 38 (Add'l Update)

We had our weekly pre-natal check-up last Saturday.

Some Good News:
    - No weight gain for me.
    - Last Weeks BPS- ok
    - Baby's Heartbeat - ok
    - Dilation improved - now at 2cm
    - OB already issued admitting orders

Not So Good News:
    - Although I am 2cm dilated, my cervix is not yet that ripe. It's already soft compared last week but it is still thick.

From LDPH, we had our BPS in OB-GYN because the Sonologist in LPDH is currently on ML. The cost of the BPS in Festival Mall is 30% higher compared to LPDH but we have no other choice. My OB wants to have my BPS that day for more accurate comparison.

BPS Result:
Score: 8/8 = GOOD
Baby's Weight: Increased from 3030 to 3239 grams = Not so GOOD
Amniotic Fluid: Increased from 18.9 to 20.8cm = BAD

I texted the result to my OB and she said that I really need to give birth soon to avoid having a CS delivery. She doesn't want it for me because of my GDM.

After the BPS, I had my 4th Pre-natal Session. It was really relaxing especially for my aching back.

Now, I feel that I really want to give birth soon. My backache is really killing me. Also, I felt some kind of fear last night because of the mucous coming out of me. I had texted my OB and she said that It might have been caused by her IE. Well, I hope that this is already a sign of labor.

Need your prayers for my safe delivery soon. I hope it would be soon.

No comments: