Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Year 2008 RECAP

2009 had already started and the 1st month is ending soon. Let me just list down all the blessings we received and trials we faced last 2008.

Highlights (Let's count our Blessings.)

Hubby and I had a beginning of year Bonding Moment (Jan2-3) in Los Banos Laguna. Went to Visit UPLB.
Few Weeks after the year started, I was given a new assignment with a good career opportunity.
We're able to start our investment with Philam.
Birth of my 1st Nephew.
3rd Year Wedding Anniversary which we spent in Punta de Fabian in Baras Rizal.
My sister graduated in HS with honor.
Had a 3rd Gimik with hubby for the year - spent a night in Coffee Farmhouse.
Hubby got his promotion and was moved to another group.
Before the middle of the year, another project was assigned to me.
WE GOT PREGNANT.
Able to meet with hubby's College Friends (Wilson visited Phils. after one year of migrating to OZ)
Fully Paid our Pag-ibig Housing Loan.
Ariel had another blessing.
Home Improvements ( Dirty Kitchen - roofing and turned it to a real kitchen plus kitchen cabinet)
We are still employed!

Lowlights (Trials):

Learned some bad new from about one of my sister.
Death of Daddy Tony (My Dad's 2nd dad).
Our 1st househelp left us after more than a year of service. She decided to finally settle down in their province. Good thing that we had a new one before she left.
I was advised by my OB to have a month of bedrest due to low lying placenta.
Our 2nd househelp left us. But this is also a good thing because she had some attitudes that we don't like.
RIF (Reduction in Force) in our Company.
Learned about my GDM (Gestational Diabetes).

No comments: