Tuesday, July 05, 2005

Antok na ko Yet My knees are Shaking

Hay, 10:30pm na. I should be sleeping by now. But here I am, waiting for the 8:30 (CA time) meeting. I'll me having another corporate presentation.

My knees are shaking and my heart is beating fast. Hirap maging project manager. You're called a manager but in reality you are the so called "aliping sagigilid". You take the blame for project delays, execution issue, priority issue and all kinds of issue.

Ok sana if laging perfect ang project coz you get extra credits. But in real life, very rare that we have perfect projects- project that is meeting the timeline from start to finish. A project maybe perfect from the start to a number of milestones, but it really happens that it will slip the schedule, kahit anong gawin mo! Is it really a project management issue?! Should we really be blamed on this?!

Ahhhh, sour graping naman ako dito...anyway, I just hope and pray that my 4-page presentation material won't invite a lot of questions.

1 comment:

elapot said...

i soooo can relate! hayhay, ganun tlaga yun, if the project fails sisi sa tin... pero if the project succeed, kahit pa staff natin ang gumagawa ng dirty work, tayo ang napupuri.... e kso ngayon, ang gulo ng project ko, so bad trip ako ngayon :( at gumugulong... hayhayhay