Tuesday, July 26, 2005

highlights... lowlights...

This is a common memo title that we used in our company every end of a week,month, quarter or year. Just can't think of any subject so please bear with me as I list them down. This happened from last week and up to this writing.

7/21
- GOT my renewed passport which has my new name. Sa Wakas. I waited for it for almost a month.
- After work we rushed to chowking dasma for the congee that we are craving for a week. Pero wala na daw...WAAH.... kaya KFC na lang us then bought a mocha roll. Half lang...hehehe..extended bday ko.

7/22
- HIMALA... 5PM handa na si Ariel umuwi. Ako ang hintay nya.Pero 10mins lang naman.
- SM dasma us after work. Chowking ulit but this time, we are already successful. Hmmm, sarap.
- We got our quarter perfect attendance bonus so hunt na me for a slippers to buy but too bad. They don't have my size.
- Umuwi na lang akong luhaan.
- When we got home, chinese lesson naman with Ariel. I learned some mandarin words. Although, I already know some basic because a Chinese friend in US taught me when I was there. Also, I've been to taiwan for 2 weeks and I asked help from the receptionist. Hehehe.
- Mandarin words I learned are 0-999. I forgot the 1000. I also learned Monday to Sunday, "2 days after" until "2 days before", shoti , understand, sorry, and others na diko na matandaan.
- I enjoyed it.

7/23
- Ariel's sister replaced my 2 tempo fill to permanent. She also changed my 2 permanent fill coz of the chip.

7/24
- Got my retainer.
- Attended my niece 7th bday party. Daming nakain ni ariel na pork humba.
- Need to learn the Pork Humba Recipe.
- SM Bacoor. Slippers Hunt. Found my size in a Figlia slippers. We bought it. Also bought a DVD cleaner.
- Tried the DVD cleaner. It's not working, we still hear the sound issue of our player. Loose connection lang pala. Sayang ang cleaner. Ok lang, at least we don't need to buy anymore if we will need it in the future.
- Watched "Underfortunate Events". What?! walang wenta...hehehe.

7/25
- Lunch out kami ni Ariel pero sa Carinderia lang us nag-eat while having a "Car Wash" no time kasi eh.Ok naman food.
- Submitted required docs for my Travel. Wala pang interview sked sa US embassy kasi Holiday.
- Himala- Maaga kaming umuwi...ulit..THANKS.
- BODY TUNE in SM Dasma for a Full Body Holistic Massage in a couples room. Soooo relaxing.
- Sarap matulog.

7/26
- sakit ng katawan namin..hehehe...

No comments: