Tuesday, July 12, 2005

One Fine Day

It was my birthday yesterday. We didn't go to work because we're so tired over the weekend.

We slept from 10pm sunday night til 11am of monday morning.

I really don't have a plan for that day coz i don't feel like doing anything. Ariel and I just bought something from the carinderia for our brunch.

At 4pm we went to SM dasma to look for a souvenir that we will be giving to his boss. We just bought a mini jeepney made of fiber glass and a shot glass with a Manila print. We also bought some activity books for his children.

Looking for a place to eat was so tough, i would like to eat something with a pansit or pasta. But I don't feel like eating in jollibee, mcdo, greenwich, pizzahut, burger king, french baker, chowking nor Max. Ok lang sana red ribbon but ariel suggested Frio Mixx. Yun lang. Dinner lang kami then bought a mocha roll in goldilocks- one of my favorite cake flavor.

We just walked in and out of boutiques to find something to buy. We just bought a blouse from SCOOP for 50% off. I like it. I am thinking of buying a slippers/sandals from Figlia and a bag pero medyo umandar yung pagka-practical ko kaya wait muna ako. Next time na lang pag may excess kaming malaki.

Hay, sabi ko kay Ariel. Parang may kulang. Siguro sabi ko, I am used of having a big bday party when i was a kid. Sabi nya, i'll have it on my next bday. Yeepee, I have something to look forward to.

We also bought a CD rack, kasi madami na kaming masyadong DVD and wala kaming malagyan. Just to found out na di pala kasya yung mga DVD's namin sa slot nung rack. Buti na lang mura lang sya kaya ginamit na din namin for our music CDs and VCDs.

I thought everything would be fine, not until I received a bad news from the office which made me cry. Ariel and I had a little misunderstanding coz he doesn't want to see me cry. Pero naayos din naman. Siempre, bday ko kaya dapat ako ang bida. We just need to know the details of the issue tomorrow, pag balik namin sa work. Affected din kasi sya dun pero ako lang ang OA. Hehe.

So that's my birthday, I dont have a party but i'm still contented and happy coz i know i'm blessed in many ways. I'll count the ways next time....

1 comment:

Jeanny said...

Hi sis.

However you celebrate your birthday may it be simple or grand as long as your with the one you love, that makes it a contenting one, di vah...

Happy birthday po. (belated)