Monday, July 11, 2005

bday eve

Last Sunday was a different story. It was the eve of my birthday. We attended an 8-9am mass with my family. Went to my dentist to get my retainers. We ate at the House of Minis - my advance bday treat for my family. They didn't ate much. They are not used to such atmosphere and type of food eh. Ok lang, at least, they experienced it. Sa house namin, got some wentu-wento with my dad. He's sick kaya di sya nakasama. He's some kinda disappointed coz a client of him did not pay him in cash but instead used goods - household items. Yung daw sana pang-bili nya ng foods na lulutuin sa house para may konting handa for my bday. Sabi ko ok lang. He just gave me some of this items for our house like the 1HP Carrier aircon, exhaust fans and others. O diba, konti na lang ang kailangan namin for our house. Kasi as per my SIL, they will buy us REF. So by the time na lilipat na kami, we just need to buy a bed frame, side table and living room set.

So yun, balik kami sa cubao to keep my dad's gift sa bodega nila ariel then back to cavite na us.

We thought, we could rest na. Pero nung nasa tapat na kami ng gate nung apt namin, Ariel and I were asked by his india manager and his co-engr to join them for dinner. We ate seafoods in a dampa-style resto/eatery in Cavite. We are so glad that he enjoyed the foods we ordered - fish kilawin, buttered spicy shrimp, deep fried tilapia and camaron (mahirap kasi syang pakainin coz he rarely eats red meat). Funny part was the time that we need to pay for the bill. He didn't allow us to pay although we are willing coz he said that it's our company, who should pay for it. Ariel insisted coz it's my bday the next day and it would be our treat but we didn't succeed. Kakahiya. So after some talking, we're finally home at 8pm. Just watched some tv shows then sleep na. We are so tired...

No comments: