Monday, July 18, 2005

WAAH, Masakit Ipin ko.

Kainis, can't concentrate on my work because of this toothache. I just got my retainers fixed yesterday and suppose to have my permanent fill next week. Pero eto ako ngayon, masakit ang teeth. Huhuhu. I think this is because of too much eating of meat which usually get in between my teeth. We've been to a lot of eating season last weekend kasi. Saturday night was a seafoods night in Ariel's place. Her Ate bought foods from seaside market and had it cooked there and we ate in their place. Sarap ng dinner namin with the inihaw made by their helper.

Sunday morning, we just heated the left-over inihaw and ate it for bfast before going to church. Lunch time was in my parents house. It was not heavy. Got a mussels with soup and a fried fish. Our snack was a chizdog sandwich. Yummy. Dinner was at Ariel's uncle. They throw a despedida party for a relative going back to the states after attending a relative's burial. Hay, daming food, sarap pa. Pero siempre watch ang diet. Dami pa rin akong eat pero siempre walang rice. May sweets nga lang, ang masarap na buko pandan.

HAY...ang takaw kasi. Kaya eto ako ngayon, ,masakit ang ipin. Ayoko nang kumain. Waah...

No comments: