Thursday, December 27, 2007

Belated MERRY XMAS '07

I've been busy for the past few weeks and been MIA on my blogs. Anyway, I'll just do a recap within the week. However, just want to give an update about some things that happened today.

We took a leave yesterday and just got back to work today (hubby was working at home yesterday). Had lunch in KFC because I was craving for it since last week. The TV ad was successful with me. Hehe.

Recv the scrapbooking toys I bought from the US. My officemate brought it home for free. Thanks Rollie! Oh I love them. However, I may need to sell the MM Tool Kit II.



My scrapping hubby wants the old one and we don't need 2 tool kits. Anybody interested??? Just PM me.

Oh well, Christmas passed two days ago, but gifts are still coming in.



Got a Strawberry Candy from Baguio. thanks to Maybel & Allan.
Got a Halaya from Shey. Yummy. Her mom is so good on cooking this dessert. I really love it.
Got a Bowl from an ex-officemate - Ma'am Miriam, thanks for still remembering us.
And .... got a VS Love Spell cologne from Kuya Rowen & Tin c/o Rollie.

Thank You! Thank You!
Ang babait NINYO!!!
THANK YOU!!

No comments: