Saturday, December 29, 2007

Hubby's Work in BG Gallery

Finally, after 2 attempts, hubby's work of love got into the BG Gallery. He was so happy about it.

See below for the wento's of each page as described by hubby:

Mi Amore - Album Layout This is my very first scrapbook layout. I have taken a challenge to myself that I would like to see my layout in BG gallery and my anniversary gift to my loving wife. My wife has inspired me a lot for the BG challenge and as a matter of fact, I was in the picture in her BG layout posted last October. As anniversary gift, please grant me the chance for this layout to be posted... To be honest, I was also surprised in the outcome... Truly A Gift for the Heart, A Gift for the woman who has taken my Heart away! Each layout has a story to tell and a secrets to unveil. Beautiful flowers as border for the most beautiful woman - My Wife... Ella (the brads at the corner spells out her name) What to expect: - more than 7 BG papers were used - new layout - new dimensioning - embossing 3D and 4D - touch of Origami - and my favorite sites... picture of my wife

1. Open Album Favorite Things (Left wing) and Cutee! (right wing) and Love - It's all about LOVE and LOVElla my wife (center wing) overview

2. Favorite Things (Lower Left)
This is my favorite picture of my wife that I have taken... Gorgeous isn't she! Her favorite things... scrapbook materials and Taz (hard to admit that he's not in love with her - but looking in the LOVE letters). The flower is 3D embossed and 4D.

3. Dragon extended (Upper Left)
My wife is a Dragon (Year of the Dragon) and a Ruby (birthstone). Dragon signifies power and Ruby eyes for riches. Micky and Minnie mouse golden picture signifies our love and and very good future. L stand for Lovella, my wife... which could be swiveled around signifying non-ending Love to share amidst the strong dragon and wealth behind (Micky and Minnie).

4. Cutee! ( Lower Right) These are pre-nup pictures of my ex-girlfriend (my wife now). She's very cute (a true Babe) that captured (net frame) my Heart and made me offer my never ending (circular ring) love (heart) and flowers (3D embossed).

5. Cutee! Extended (Upper Right)
This is a love letter sealed with a golden key and heart origami.

6. Author's Page (Back Page)
This is the author who is me... the Hubby.

Hmmmm. Kilig ako. hehehe.

1 comment:

Jenn Valmonte said...

wow naman, pati si ariel nasa basic grey na! hehehehe...happy new year, ella!