Monday, December 03, 2007

From THRILLianes to 1st Week of Xmas


Last Thursday was supposed to be fun because of the Friday Holiday. However, the attempted coup had brought some negative effect to the people. See my rantings in my previous blog entry.

But despite the chaos in Manila Pen, Ariel's group still went out for their planned outing (Pizzahut and Bowling). Their team was supposed to leave at exactly 6pm but as usual work gets in the way. I car pooled with one of his staffs to have the place reserved. However, we had some car problem. The windshield wiper broke many times. Allan needed to use a velcro as containment. Thanks to God that we're able to arrive in the venue safe and sound. On our way to the venue, we also received an SMS message from our friends/family of the curfew that was implemented and just announced that day. However, we really planned to go home @ 10:30am.

We had dinner in Pizzahut, Ariel have a vegetarian visitor so we have no choice again but to get a vege Pizza. Anyway... thanks to Palm Card. We were able to order 3 pizza's + 3 morefree. After dinner, we went to the bowling area. The staffs don't want to entertain us because of the curfew but we did a bargain that once the Ongoing Tournament finishes, we would also need to leave. The team had fun. However, the tournament finishes earlier so we were left with no choice but leave earlier. We only finished 1.6 game per player. Left the place @ 10:10pm. Hinatid pa namin ibang officemate sa Imus. Grabe, traffic sa Aguinaldo. Ngaps, more pictures here of the dinner and bowling.


Btw, before lunch I was so happy to learn that my orders from CX already arrived and hubby already arrived that we pick them up the next day.


FRIDAY - NOV 30'07
Woke up @ 8am. We left our home to Caloocan via Coastal road. Nawala kami nung nasa Caloocan na kami. But thanks to the people na napagtanungan namin. Yipee... I got my new Toys.

From Caloocan, hubby asked me where I want to have lunch.Then he saw Trinoma. Pero 'di us tumuloy kasi traffic. We just went to Megamall. Hubby bought me a simple earrings. Then, we had lunch in Yoshinoya. We also went to Craft world & SMILE. From SMile I was able to buy these items (2 rubber stamps for 50 each & a wood craft for 35 pesos).


Then we saw the GrassRoot Sale. I was able to buy 3 Small boxes for xmas gifts and a little box for organizing some of my scrap stuffs. Then, we went to SM Dept store to buy some more xmas gifts. Then, I saw a nice blouse in EDC and bought it on sale. Btw, Show below is the box I bought.
We also visited my parents house to bring some things for my siblings. From Pasig, we went home via SLEX. Buti na lang..di na masyado traffic. We ate dinner...then I started taking pix of my scrap stuffs for MARJ's RAK. Humabol pako pero di rin ako nanalo sa raffle. Better luck next time for me and Congrats to the winners. pix of my scrap stuffs here.


SATURDAY - DEC 01'07
We had breakfast in Mcdo Alabang because hubby was craving for it. Then we went to St. James Bazaar for another series of xmas shopping. We're there @ 9:30am. We shopped, had lunch and shopped again. Left the place @ 2pm. Dami ko na-shop na xmas gift hehehe. I also bought a new blouse (again).

From St. James...we went to ATC.... to shop again. Hubby was also looking for a cheaper Dart Pin 18gms but mahal lahat sila. I was able to buy more gifts then we had PM snaks in BK. After the snacks, binalikan namin yung mga items na di muna namin binili thinking na makakakita pa us ng iba.

We got home @ 5:30pm. I started wrapping gifts while hubby is scrapping... Yes. He is scrapping.. he was challenged with the album that we bought from rustans. He is trying to created his own version. Dinner lang ang pahinga namin. Sleep at past 12mn.


SUNDAY - DEC 01'07

woke up @ 8am becoz of hubby's alarm. He's wants to watch Dragon Ball Z. We had bfast. while watching TV. Then... I started wrapping gifts again. The only rest we had is lunch and the time to attend a mass. After the mass, we ate some kwek2 and kikiam outside the church.

Back at home, hubby scrapped again while I am still wrapping gifts. Grabe.. our house is a mess.

I just stopped when I ran out of gift wrappers. BTW, clearer pix of our messy and fixed area here. Went to bed passed 12mn again.


**** Grabe... xmas na xmas na! Advance Merry Xmas to ALL!!!

No comments: