Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Live Chat

If gives a smile on my face when I remember my teenage years. I'm not a troublesome kid but I also have some naughtiness. When I was in my early college years, I remember that I use to join the live chat lines. This is where we dialed a number then we will hear all the noise and conversation that is going on. We have our own code name like batibot, maldita, and others. Most of the people in the chat line are teenagers. It was fun because we get to use a free chat. Identify is also hidden although at times you can give your number to a member for a personal chat by leaving the chat line. I used to be a lurker in those times but whenever I hear somebody voicing out their numbers, I dialed them and don't answer. This is so naughty of me. But those were my teenage years. The funny thing is I was also able to influenced my cousins in joining the chat. By the way, I also gained friends in this teen chat. It was not that bad at all.

I got to see the latest version of this live chat. But this time, it's not for everybody. You must be over 18 years of age to join. The thing I like about this new teen chat is that they offer a lot of things like greeting creation, leaving of voice personal, dating tips, advise for singles and a lot more. Well, I think, if I am still a teenager and still single, I would definitely give this a try. I think this would really be fun and exciting because you can meet new friends and other people from different places

No comments: