Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Still Here....

I'm getting depressed and disappointed. I'm still in the office... as usual... waiting for my dear hubby. He's asking me a while ago to car pool with our officemate. But too unfortunate that he'll not be passing by our area today. He just then told me to wait for him.

I thought... it would not take this long. I'm now too tired and hungry. Sometimes I wonder... what does he prioritize?!. Kainis.

Actually, a visitor from Bangladesh was talking to him awhile ago and telling him to go home. He told him had been working so hard and he need some time off and socialize. But... he didn't listen. He said that he doesn't have a choose coz his boss will kill him. I just wonder how? He's so far from here (INDIA).

Sorry for this ranting. I just wish that I'll not faint of hunger... sign...

No comments: